One of the most handy and convenient features of the TankLogix Portal is the ability to customize a wide variety of user preferences. To get started, log in to the Portal here. Once logged in, select My Profile -> Set my personal preferences. When the page loads you should see a few tabs.
Tank Graphics Display
This section allows the user to change the tank graphics and charts throughout the portal. There are five configurable options:
- Tank Units: Choose either feet & inches, barrels, or gallons as the unit of measurement displayed on your tanks.
- Top Float Fluid Color: Configure the top float to the color of your choice.
- Bottom Float Fluid Color: Configure the bottom float to the color of your choice.
- Remaining Tank Capacity Color: Configure the remaining tank capacity to the color of your choice.
- Temperature Scale: Easily switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius tank temperature measurements.
Daily Sites-Tanks Email
This tab easily allows you to toggle receiving a daily email report showing the current tank levels. This report contains information regarding all current tank levels across all company sites.
Throughout the site, dates and times appear in several places. You may change the format of how these dates and times display by choosing one of the formats from a variety of options. A sample date is provided so you can see an example of the format selected.
Site Skins and Themes
This section allows the user to customize the look and feel of a variety of components across the site. Buttons, sliders, and other user interface components can be changed to suit your preferences. When on this page, hover over over a theme/skin name to see a live preview on the right.